[AUDIO] Coffee Table Talk at the Café Einstein Stammhaus in Berlin
Christoph Markschies sits down with MRB Editor-in-Chief Timothy Michael Law for a chat about the study of early Christianity. Markschies has been Professor of Ancient Christianity (Patristics) at the Humboldt-University, Berlin since 2004, and from 2006 to 2010 he served as president of the university. He is also Vice-President of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of the Sciences and Humanities since 2012. In 2001 he was awarded the highest of German research awards, the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize, and the bibliography of his works now totals 66 pages.
Photo via the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of the Sciences and Humanities.
Also Recommended from MRB:
- Coffee Table Talk with Sebastian Brock
- Peter Brown talks with Ioannis Mylonopoulos, Part 1
- Peter Brown talks with Ioannis Mylonopoulos, Part 2
- An Interview with Jennifer Knust
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Patristics
- How did Origen Vindicate God Amidst the Horrors of Evil and Suffering?
- Developing Genre: St. Augustine and David Foster Wallace